Landcruiser Heaven (Maryland shop) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hamishpotter

SILVER Star
Threads
Hello All,

I'd like to tout fellow 'Mud member @FloridaFJ80 's *somewhat* local business to the Gotham group. Landcruiser Heaven (Land Cruiser Heaven) is in Hagerstown, MD, about 45 min north of DC. I've been looking for a close enough resource for Cruiser work, people who know our trucks and issues (truck issues, not psychological those are incurable) very well. I've known Frank for a few years, followed a couple of his builds and he's been to CMCC. Many of you probably know him already and about his shop.

I left my 1996 FZJ80 with them a couple of weeks ago while on a work trip to DC. The shop is full of interesting cruisers. So far I am really impressed with their knowledge, communication, frequent sending of photographs of parts, indications of costs, alternatives, and personal recommendations. They are honest and straightforward, it's a great feeling after having left my truck in the hands of people I don't 100% know will understand our rigs, despite their attempts in earnest.

I've attached a few photos from when I dropped off my truck.

If you have any questions about them PM Frank, I am also happy to answer any questions if possible.

All the best,

James

p.s - I originally dropped it off to diagnose a pesky driveline groan that no one else could figure out. They figured it out in about 20 minutes, later determining it was a loose pinion bearing. I am getting a few other items taken care of while it's there

20180510_111751.jpg

20180510_111839.jpg

20180510_112132.jpg

Thanks for posting that, I just found them on Google and was wondering about them. I’m going to talk to them about possibly doing a LS swap in my uzj100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom