LandCruise IDs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I see a bunch of Landcruisers every time I drive around and I wonder if any belong to any Mudders. Post a pic of your Landcruiser (or Landcruisers)

Landcruiserjunky

Mods:
SOA with 35's
Expedition One Front Bumper with 8k winch
Trail Gear Sliders
Safari Snorkel with Toyota Snorkel Top

I just bought a 2nd hand SROR rear bumper that I need to go pickup one of these days...
S5000349-a.jpg
2f air assy 006 small.jpg

Last edited:
Calling out from Knoxville...

IMG_1605small.JPG
IMG_1607small.JPG
IMG_1647_103kb.JPG

Junky, how come you haven't been to any meetings at T-Bones with the STLCA crew?
IMG_1605small.JPG
IMG_1607small.JPG
IMG_1647_103kb.JPG

10.50's...I would like to run 'em on an 8in wheel, but I like the stock rim. I'll prob cave in one day and go to 8's.

Todd, that last pic is great!!! I hope to make it out there one day. Looks like a blast!

I live in Cleveland and every time I check to see if theres a meeting I'm either too late or working. :frown:

Thanks for post... The 100 is the wifes, and it rolls on 305x16's, and runs a roof rack on trips, or light offroad trips... The new house, garage not tall enough for it:rolleyes:, It has rear diff lock

The 40 is the Wifes... In pic, has changed but only photo, and gives Gist... MTR's/ and TR Combo, stayed with old owner along with 9500 winch....

It now Rolls on 37 IROCK, Eagle 589's, Metal Tech Fenders, and Cage...4+ Rear Tire Carrier, MAF 4" Lift, still Spring Under, since the wife likes to road wheel... 350 Stroked to 383... SM420, to Dana 300 Twin Stick and 4.1 Gears.... Rear is a Custom D60 Center with Mini Truck Outers... The Front is a Cruiser Fine Spline Third, with a EZ Locker, and Long 30Spline's. Trail Gear HySteer & Vented Rotors, V6 Calipers... Tom Woods Shafts, That have been Beefed...

She is close to finished, still need Emergency Brake, and Install Corbeau Suspension Seats, by working cage into the mounts... Just deciding on Paint...

I meet Hugh, with the GPS and he told me that exact thing... I told him, I would try and post pics, It was this color when I got it, I dont plan on it staying that... But we will see...

The wife hates purple, but loves the Cruiser. As for What color, of purple NO idea.. I am shade color blind...

We are thinking a GunMetal Metallic or a Cadillac Pearl Silver color... I am on the fence, I want a nice paint job, just not one, I will be like no dont let that branch scrap or whatever... Our trails mostly stay overgrown, so your vehicle will see lots of Brush scraps...

Dont worry I was told about your Powder Coat skills... I just dont have anything right now...

Here is my cruiser at Moab
New Image.JPG
DSC00359.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom