Land Cruisers spotted in Traverse City (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saw a very nice green FJ-40 at Rare Bird brewery Friday. We did a complementary wave at each others ride. Ed

Did you guys see the 60 series on craigslist in Omena for 19K? I have pics if anyone else is interested. It's original paint but a bit out of my price range for what it is, but looks like a solid truck. I have extra pics if anyone wants them. I may be in the TC area on Oct 17 to visit family if anyone is up for a Land Cruiser meet. Not sure how many active LC owners in the region other than the recent posters.

We've never done a T.C. meet up, mainly here and by chance sightings.

We'd need to do this before/after firearm deer season 15 Nov-30 Nov.

We are planning to head west to southern Utah early November but with this crazy life we're now living with covid things are ever changing. We'd do a TC/Kalkaska area ride If we were here, just don't know so cannot commit. Ed

Meet another T.C. 40 owner today. Top off with a 400 V-8 swap. Gave him the web site address.

Last edited:
Anyone from here have their 40 at Garfield Auto recently ? Think it was green. Also saw a red one in town.

I stopped going there after Pat and Mark left. Mark is now doing work on my 60 at his house out near The Crown. He has a lift. I had a Cruiser Outfitters suspension kit drop shipped right to his house last month. Leaf springs, shackles, everything. He cranked the swap out fast at $50/hour. He’s gonna help w/ a de-smog next. I need to get everything tight before SAS#5.

He has always done great work on my 60 and his rates are better than you can find anywhere.

I haven’t seen the red or green 40s you mentioned. Lots of FJs cruising around though.

I stopped going there after Pat and Mark left. Mark is now doing work on my 60 at his house out near The Crown. He has a lift. I had a Cruiser Outfitters suspension kit drop shipped right to his house last month. Leaf springs, shackles, everything. He cranked the swap out fast at $50/hour. He’s gonna help w/ a de-smog next. I need to get everything tight before SAS#5.

He has always done great work on my 60 and his rates are better than you can find anywhere.

I haven’t seen the red or green 40s you mentioned. Lots of FJs cruising around though.
Anyone from here have their 40 at Garfield Auto recently ? Think it was green. Also saw a red one in town.
Nebula green is my old truck, sold to a family member who lives north of Elk Rapids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom