Land Cruisers spied on TV/movies (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice to know other folks are shouting "Cruiser" at the tube.:lol:

I even have Mrs Baggins doing it now. She tries to beat me too it. I just watched that episode of Longmire a couple days ago. Great show. I'm about 1/4 of the way thru the last season. I wont say more, don't want to spoil it for Mark.

Tim Conway drives a fj40 in the Disney movie "The Shaggy DA".... One of the classics!

Anyone mention The Way of the Gun? 80 series with ARB front bumper.

LCs spied in Curb Your Enthusiasm

jQWLZ8m.jpg

nqlX7ZF.jpg

The Amazing Race 30, episode 7 had a patrol a 70 and an 80 in Africa and they had to race around a course. Hand winching involved when the Lc's got stuck in mud. Really pretty cool and neat hand winch set up. Lotsa LC footage.

Oh my god :rofl:

FJ45? Eight Below
Qud7bLt.jpg
Watched this with my seventeen year-old daughter last night. Was once her favorite movie, so much so, I bought her a stuffed Husky and she named it Maya!

The recently ended AMC show 'Halt and Catch Fire' featured an FJ62 driven by one of the main characters towards the end of the series. I cannot find a pic of it at the moment however. Show about a bunch of 80's computer nerds and the start of the Internet and the personal computing industry.

HALT-S4-Group-logo-400x600.jpg

[Edit]

Found this shot of the truck.

i001078523.jpg

Last edited:
The recently ended AMC show 'Halt and Catch Fire' featured an FJ62 driven by one of the main characters towards the end of the series. I cannot find a pic of it at the moment however. Show about a bunch of 80's computer nerds and the start of the Internet and the personal computing industry.

View attachment 1732665

This is a good show if you like period pieces.

My wife reminded me of this one. The early 2000's show Alias. The main character Sydney Bristow drove what I recall to be an FJ62. I cannot find a real good screencap however. In the photo below you can just make out the truck in the background. Good show.

0a986d1437255d393b3669ad0cbb6e86.jpg

Edit: Found this one looking around....

i006863.jpg

I see this was already pointed out. Sorry for double post.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom