Land Cruisers spied on TV/movies (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Post up Land Cruisers spied while binging Netflix or whatnot. I'll start:

FJ62 on The Walking Dead S6E13 (sorry poor quality; I'm hoping this becomes a main character)

N2lFyj8.jpg

FJ45? Eight Below
Qud7bLt.jpg

Revenge - Kevin Costner and Madeleine Stowe

upload_2017-7-23_18-40-6.png

Shadow of the Hawk staring Jan Michael Vincent. He drove a nice FJ55 thru most the movie.
Romancing the Stone staring Michael Douglas and Kathleen Turner. One of vehicles the military chased them with was a FJ25.
Criminal Minds beyond borders. Gary Sinise drove a nice lifted grey FJ62.
Malone staring Burt Reynolds. The father, daughter who run a gas station Malone saved from the bad guys had a green 73 FJ40 with out a top.

Last edited:
Shadow of the Hawk staring Jan Michael Vincent. He drove a nice FJ55 thru most the movie.
Romancing the Stone staring Michael Douglas and Kathleen Turner. One of vehicles the military chased them with was a FJ25.
Criminal Minds beyond borders. Gary Sinise drove a nice lifted grey FJ62.

Dang Romancing the Stone was one of the films we had on Beta as a kid so I watched it a lot but never knew what to look for...much less what was going on... Must rewatch. (Shh don't say anything like why did your parents let you watch those types of movies) (also Jewel of the Nile is good)

Dang Romancing the Stone was one of the films we had on Beta as a kid so I watched it a lot but never knew what to look for...much less what was going on... Must rewatch. (Shh don't say anything like why did your parents let you watch those types of movies) (also Jewel of the Nile is good)

Look for the vehicle that has horizontal bars in the grill not vertical like a jeep. Soft top model with no top and round rear wheel wells. All the chase vehicles were camo. FJ25s have round rear wheel wells and soft top model have a door opening similar to pre CJ7 jeep. Unless your paying attention it's easy to miss.

Dang Romancing the Stone was one of the films we had on Beta...(also Jewel of the Nile is good)

Betamax, that's fantastic.

Jewel of the Nile was a money grab, and will never step out of the Stone's shadow.

Fj60 in bandits with Bruce
i003711.jpg
willis

How about the 80 (LX 450 ;) ) in Gone in 60 seconds?

upload_2017-7-24_6-20-14.png

The bad guy in the movie Shaft with Samuel L Jackson, drove a 80s series Lexus in some of the final scenes.

Just watching Into the Badlands on Netflix. Couple of random bad guys driving an FJ40

Screenshot 2017-07-25 at 3.12.10 PM.png

Wasn't one of the chase vehicles in Romancing the Stone a Landcruiser? They were chasing 'Pepe ' 'my little mule'.

Night of The Comet, the scientists drive a FJ55 (which gets blown up, BTW).

i385361.jpg

i069539.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom