Land Cruisers Manufactured? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpeg

Hello you guys, above pic, where my finger is, it's leaking diesel fuel from that seal under there. Does anyone know where I can find that part number?

Very nice Land Cruiser.

:beer:

It would appear that someone got tired of replacing the shear pin and welded the yoke to the input shaft of the winch.

image-jpeg.1500839

Very nice Land Cruiser.

:beer:

It would appear that someone got tired of replacing the shear pin and welded the yoke to the input shaft of the winch.

image-jpeg.1500839

Well spotted.

And that universal joint in the winch-drive is shot as well.

(Can't ever get everything perfect from a previous-owner I guess.)

Thanks for the info you guys. Will be going through the cruiser and trying to get whatever I see back into restored condition over the next few years. Appreciate your input and spotting this stuff for me. The Cruiser is definitely a keeper. So hard to find an affordable 46. Plan on passing this one along to my son. Cheers. D

Those are JDM spec fog lights, which are pretty hard to come by. Would you take pictures of the harness that connects to the fog lights at the lights and inside the engine bay?

Re: Fog Lights. I also noticed the dash switch for those fog lights looks like a Toyota Factory style switch/ knob. Not sure if they were put on at the factory but the switch sure matches the others to a tee. Anybody know if factory assembled that set up?

Thanks for the pics. The switch is factory for that time period.

Last edited:
I believe the switch was used on late model JDM and European BJ and FJ4x models from around 1981-1984.

The fog lights, however, were used in other models and years I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom