Land Cruisers in film (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I wanted to ask this question to everyone as I have seen the LC in many movies.

The most recent was Gran Torino which featured a 200 series Land Cruiser. Another film was the The Mist.

Any other films anyone know of?

Out of all those 22 pages they didn't have the red FJ-40 in the movie the Rundown w/ the Rock in it along w/ Sean William Scott(Stiffler). Lil' tid bit for ya....... Impressed?

The most recent was Gran Torino which featured a 200 series Land Cruiser.

I rented Gran Torino just to see the LC200 (beautiful BTW). Turns out to be a good movie, too.

I rented Gran Torino just to see the LC200 (beautiful BTW). Turns out to be a good movie, too.

LOL! OK, I wasn't going to admit it, but here it goes...

I did the same thing!

Good movie too :)

The movie Salt has a white LC80 and a brief glimse of a yellow FJC. :popcorn:

So last nite, Friday the 13th, I was flipping through cable and caught sight of a beautiful brown LC60 in the 2009 horror flick "The Final Destination".

A nice white FJ60 used as a police vehicle in "Red Hill".

Can anyone guess what movie this is from?

f3653e6a.png

no idea WoodyCreature..............

A nice white FJ60 used as a police vehicle in "Red Hill".

Looking at the picture it looks like Hunter S. Thompson - so im guessing "Where the Bufflo Roam" even though I dont remember seeing him in the snow.

Looking at the picture it looks like Hunter S. Thompson - so im guessing "Where the Bufflo Roam" even though I dont remember seeing him in the snow.

oops I quoted the wrong message

There's a basic-spec 200-Series parked up in "Iraq" in The Hurt Locker. Also, while not strictly a movie, the entertainment of a Putin motorcade always features a couple of 200-Series complete with security commandos. I've also seen two other movies recently, one featuring a grey 80-Series (I think it was Farrelly Bros classic Dumb and Dumber) and one featuring a 100-Series, but I can't accurately recall the names at the moment.

There was a tan 60 in Friday's CSI NY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom