Land Cruisers in film (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Netflix Movie...

"Mean Dreams"

Features a gray/silver 60 Series, (for 10 minutes or so) stolen from bad guys, turned into an operating room and abandoned...

Was watching a certain Ryan Gosling Sci Fi movie last night set in the movie 2049 where apparently they still use FJ40's as tractors.

Albeit not a blatant LC cameo , when I did notice I was like Hey! that's pretty cool !

BR2049_026.jpeg
bladez.jpg
BR2049_064.jpeg

Yea I think you're right actually , false alarm . From looking at this scene still further along in the movie giving more of a 3/4 angle of the vehicle it doesnt look at all like a Land Cruiser.

View attachment 2676770

still cool! I need to rewatch 2049

Cool semi modded 100 in “Those Who Wish Me Dead”!

Ex or current Mudders rig?
92016B6D-30FE-401B-8A4F-BB385485749B.jpeg

Was watching The Rookie the other night and one of the main characters was driving a 93 or 94 FZJ80. Was a burgundy color with a small lift and black wheels. Pretty cool to see on a primetime show!

S4 E13 Seal Team rolling in 2 nice FJ60's on the episode I watched last night.

FJ60 in the Netflix movie How it Ends. Toward the end when the main character ends up at a cabin in the woods. Only seen for less than a minute.

There is a white FJ40 in The Shining, it’s the scene where Jack is walking across the parking lot of the Overlook Hotel with the hotel manager.

In Jackie Brown there is a 60 series and a FJ55 in the Del Amo Mall parking lot scene where Louis shoots Melanie for teasing him for not being able to find their van.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom