Land Cruiser Submarine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sooooo, thats how I get the dust out of the dash vents?
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1407262886.140982.jpg

This is why diesel will always > gasoline.

how da hell does one even venture to drive into deep water like that? I'm amazed because it wasn't just a flooded road where one knows what is at the other end but rather just nonchalantly driving into some swamp....Awesome...

how da hell does one even venture to drive into deep water like that? I'm amazed because it wasn't just a flooded road where one knows what is at the other end but rather just nonchalantly driving into some swamp....Awesome...

I don't know, i typically wait for someone to cross first or walk it with a long stick before venturing in it.

so you have not seen the 80 series video of the creek crossing?
that video makes this one look like its just driving through a deep puddle.

Ah yes I've seen this. And yes if we want to get technical it's the 60s section, which means we have to find a 60 series that crosses a river.

now it's officially 60s tech :hillbilly:

I have a waaaaaaaay better one of this joke of a crossing, but can't find it.

The mighty 2h!!!!

As long as it's relevant and you own a 60 and want to share what you're looking at with other 60 owners it belongs in the 60 section.

Holy crap. That thing was completely submerged for over a minute! I guess that's why he had so many people riding on the roof, to keep the tires in contact with the bottom :eek:

I wonder if the driver had a snorkel?

Holy crap. That thing was completely submerged for over a minute! I guess that's why he had so many people riding on the roof, to keep the tires in contact with the bottom :eek:

I wonder if the driver had a snorkel?
It was their weekly bath time.

I have a waaaaaaaay better one of this joke of a crossing, but can't find it.

...the Rio Grande?...that would certainly add another level of complexity and another dimension of uncertainty...but for what it's worth, I think the river in the video is sufficiently righteous seeing as large volumes of waterways in Texas are probably not as readily available...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom