Land Cruiser Shops?

Aloha Jen

SILVER Star
Depends on what issues you are having, but we haven’t been able to find anyone that is familiar with Land Cruisers. Unfortunately, that includes the Toyota dealership. Which is surprising since they are pretty easy to work on. We’ve found that the only way to do it right is to do it yourself, with the help of this forum and the factory service manual you should be able to accomplish most things....at least that’s how it has been for us. What kind of things do you need done?

Aloha, rather than starting a new thread, I figured I’d just resurrect this old one. I just bought a 98 LX and wanted to take it to get fully serviced. Any recommendations? I’m not too handy, unfortunately.

Pretty much what everyone else said - I've had to do all my own stuff and now I'm a YouTube mechanic! Yours is new enough to take it just about anywhere. I've heard good things about Servco Toyota and Lex Brodie's. Also, there's a car club meet up at Sears Auto Center Pearlridge on Saturday, Nov 23rd at 3pm. There will be a lot of Toyota enthusiasts and mechanics there that would likely be happy to drum up some business and probably have more Toyota-specific knowledge than a generic shop.

Brandon

Pretty much what everyone else said - I've had to do all my own stuff and now I'm a YouTube mechanic! Yours is new enough to take it just about anywhere. I've heard good things about Servco Toyota and Lex Brodie's. Also, there's a car club meet up at Sears Auto Center Pearlridge on Saturday, Nov 23rd at 3pm. There will be a lot of Toyota enthusiasts and mechanics there that would likely be happy to drum up some business and probably have more Toyota-specific knowledge than a generic shop.

Brandon
Awesome, mahaloz. Will try to make it out there next Saturday for sure

Top Bottom