Land Cruiser shop near me in Montana (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just heard about this place a couple days ago! Now I'll have to stop by next time I'm in Sandpoint Idaho. It's about 75 miles from me.

check out the 406 Cruisers

I looked them up. They are over by Bozeman. Unfortunately, that's about as far from me as Abq to Moab. There was another club too, but it looks like they are in the same area as 406. I'll ask the cruiser shop guys what's closer by our area. It's nice to know it's not all domestic trucks around here. Though I've only seen 1 80 series since living here and maybe 1 fj40.

Nice thing is I don't see 2wd vehicles hardly at all, and I have to use 4x4 just to get in and out of the road I live on...all 1 foot deep mud! I'd say ih8mud, but to be honest, it's fun!

I looked them up. They are over by Bozeman. Unfortunately, that's about as far from me as Abq to Moab. There was another club too, but it looks like they are in the same area as 406. I'll ask the cruiser shop guys what's closer by our area. It's nice to know it's not all domestic trucks around here. Though I've only seen 1 80 series since living here and maybe 1 fj40.

Nice thing is I don't see 2wd vehicles hardly at all, and I have to use 4x4 just to get in and out of the road I live on...all 1 foot deep mud! I'd say ih8mud, but to be honest, it's fun!
Sounds like 4X4 and a winch are necessities.

Yep, and tire chains. I needed them to get out and home at least 3 times this winter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom