Land Cruiser Restorations LLC in Belle Plaine, KS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BGarcia88FJ62

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey Y'all,
Does anyone here have any experience or any opinions on this shop. Appreciate any
commentary.
:beer:

I have no personal experience with their work - I have emailed them within the past 6 months inquiring about available trucks and their responses were slow. They import euro market 80 series that look rusty or rough and slap a "custom" paint job and ebay headlights - I decided to pass. I'd be interested in others experience as well.

Land cruiser direct in Mo is a better option, well known in the community. Land Cruisers Direct - Home
if your looking for a JDM..

Never heard of this place until about a year ago. I live in Wichita which is about 20 minutes or so from Belle Plain and I have owned a Cruiser for a lot of years.

He seems to specialize in 60 Series Cruisers. Google maps reviews seem to be positive. However, for all his work with 60 Series Cruisers, sightings of any 60 Series Cruisers are rare in this area. He must not be doing very many.

I think there are other, better known sources to check into. This kind of strikes me as they are dabbling in Cruisers but not much more than that.

Last edited:
I took my FJ60 to Jim at Land Cruiser Restorations for paint yesterday. Should have it back in a 30 days or so. Really liked meeting Jim and touring his place. Confident this will be a good experience.

Jim makes some impressive looking aftermarket bumpers for the the 60s and 80s as well as shown on his website. Will keep you posted.

I don't know if you ended up going to this place but don't. I am still dealing with s*** he did. Look at the photos on my google review to see the quality of his work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom