Land Cruiser parts in Long Island, NY--must move! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, no joke- I have a bunch of stuff here that I'm not using. Things like a set of '74-older style front doors (no rust), a 2F exhaust/intake manifold ass'y., a rebuidable 2F engine, 4-speed trans/transfer case ass'y., a rear liftgate for '74-older FJ40, a traction bar kit, alum. diamond plate tail gate panel, FJ60 front valance, etc. etc. etc.

All this stuff HAS to go, I'm not going to rake anyone over the coals. I am very negotiable on everything! The situation is such:

The stuff I have collected is in a storage garage. I really have to get rid of the storage space so that I might be able to save some money. I hope to finally be able to buy my first home here in the near future.

These are good parts! I would not sell something to you that doesn't work, is damaged, or otherwise inoperable.

Also, an FYI: I really have a hard time trying to ship the big stuff, so I will ask whomever is interested in the doors, etc. to come and pick them up. Unfortunately, I don't have access to shipping pallets/crates, etc. Plus, the place where the parts are is 25 miles from my current residence. So, the logistics are a nightmare in my current situation.

Please help me to help you find some good stuff for your trucks at a very cheap price! Thanks all, for reading this!

I'm interested in the intake/exhaust setup. What style of exhaust manifold does it have? (one piece, late model, weird one from CA?).

I'm looking for a good 4speed and a brake booster thanks Ken

Where in LI are you located? is the lift gate, the 'tailgate'/lower part that attaches to tub? Or is it the hatch that attaches to the hard top. If its the tailgate and in decent shape I'd be very interested.
Jim

Any frames for a 78
??

Oh, sorry guys for not getting back with you all...

I wonder, has everyone found their parts by now? It's been a while.

At any rate, to answer everyone: I'm in located in Selden, NY. The tailgate is an FJ40 alum fixed panel, not the stocker from a 40 or 60....The lift gate is gone, I only have the glass for one left. The traction bar kit I still have, it's 40 bucks and was never installed. The FJ60 trans/xfer/xmember I still have, looking to get 300 obo for that..I still have the exhaust/intake manifolds..they're off a 8/76-newer 2F engine (40s or 60s) Fed not CA emissions. The doors are gone; I do have a brake booster here..No truck frames for 40 or 60. Some window glass. Switches. Did I miss anything?

Sorry again, I wasn't on in a very long time and only saw my PMs when I was on.

HTH

And thanks JohnnyC!!!

Ralph, I've been out of touch for a while, missed your PMs. Was just up at Woytovich's, would like to have stopped by your place. Anyway, looking for this and that for my yard truck FJ40, hope we can catch up.

(Many) Dedtruk(s) ;p

How about FJ60 front seats. Looking for a brown/tan front seat cover and cushion in good shape. Would like just the cover and cushions shipped to save on shipping costs. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom