Land Cruiser N-Grade? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All-

I'm brand new to the forum and a new owner of a 2004 Toyota Land Cruiser! I just purchased it last weekend here in Seattle. I was doing some research on the vehicle and came across a weird grade thing I don't fully understand. According to the vehicle report on Toyota.com, the Land Cruiser grade is "N". Not sure what that means but thought all Land Cruisers was a base model? Can someone help?

Thank you!

Stolen from the Google and another forum on Corollas. Outside of the US may have different grades - VX, VXR, GXL

TOYOTA CHASISE
like : AE 92 L - A E M N U W

AE 92=> is basic model of engine 4afe or 4age . EE92 =>engine 2e . EE90 =>engine 1c

L=> which side is stringwheel is ''L'' is left hand drive and if ''R'' is here then right hand drive .

A=> code of companys and toyota have ''A'' and other companies have there on elphets .

E=>body type and ''E'' stand for 4 door car if ''G'' is here then the car is 3 doors and many more.

M=>gear shift ''M'' stand for 5 speed manual and if ''K'' is here then 4 speed manual and other word have diff many more .

N=>grade of car and ''N'' stand for GL and if ''D'' for XL and many more.

U=>engine spec and ''U'' is carborator and dohc and ''S'' for turbo diesel and many more.

W=>destination ''W'' is for europe and ''A'' for USA and many more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom