Land Cruiser Longest Kept New Car (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sac Cerevisiae

Reid
SILVER Star
Threads
Per an iSeeCars.com study, the Toyota Land Cruiser (200 series) is the longest kept/owned vehicle at an average of 11.4 years of ownership.

Earning the distinction as the new car that owners keep the longest is the Toyota Land Cruiser, which is kept for an average of 11.4 years before being sold. “The current generation of the iconic Toyota Land Cruiser dates back to 2008, and has only had a mild refresh in 2016,” said Ly. “Along with being a reliable and capable off-road SUV that lasts a long time, owners may opt to keep their older models because they don’t look dated.”​

I'm about to buy a 2020.. I hope to keep it longer than the 11 year avg.

I bet the average will increase if Toyota stops making them in the US

If my wife has her way, we will work to lower the average...She wants to sell the 2017 LC and get a Heritage Edition.

But at least I still have the 2000 LX, so there is some balance.

I'm keeping mine for the long haul. It may be retired to weekend duty at some point, but I don't see myself selling.

I can relate. After 7 years of ownership, there are zero SUV’s or trucks that I would rather have then my LC. However, I did buy her a stable mate...

5C512FAA-023B-4F61-93CA-2213C20485F3.jpeg

If my wife has her way, we will work to lower the average...She wants to sell the 2017 LC and get a Heritage Edition.

:hillbilly:-<Woo!
Man...I am so glad for buyers like you and your wife...because without you trading in perfectly good trucks for the latest model....I could never afford the used ones ya’ll dump! Hehe :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom