Land Cruiser Logo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have a high quality picture of Land Cruiser logo as one of the below? Planning to have a front plate engraved.
land-cruser-logo.png
Unknown.jpg

I used Google Image search and selected "Large". I found this one and it is huge - 5557 x 931.

URL: http://www.creativeinstallations.com.au/sites/default/files/landcruiser.png

landcruiser.png

Have you considered using a LAND ROVER logo, switching the letters around and having OVERLANDER instead? This is on my To Do list, but I was going to buy a couple of chrome stick on emblems from eBay.

I also thought about HIGHERLANDER but my truck is not yet lifted, so maybe neither is appropriate yet.

John Davies
Spokane WA

Last edited:
Have you looked at the Etsy version available? Fellow forum member @TroutBum03 posted it up here. I also ordered the short/wide version as shown in the post but the Etsy shop is willing to do it on a standard US size plate as well.

I used Google Image search and selected "Large". I found this one and it is huge - 5557 x 931.

URL: http://www.creativeinstallations.com.au/sites/default/files/landcruiser.png

landcruiser.png

Have you considered using a LAND ROVER logo, switching the letters around and having OVERLANDER instead? This is on my To Do list, but I was going to buy a couple of chrome stick on emblems from eBay.

I also thought about HIGHERLANDER but my truck is not yet lifted, so maybe neither is appropriate yet.

John Davies
Spokane WA

Thanks! Exactly what I was looking for. I have search google images but didn't think about putting word "Large" into search.

Have you looked at the Etsy version available? Fellow forum member @TroutBum03 posted it up here. I also ordered the short/wide version as shown in the post but the Etsy shop is willing to do it on a standard US size plate as well.

Actually have ordered the same from Etsy. Was not very impressed with quality. The one I have currently is much nicer (also in that thread). I want one slightly larger so edges from bumper are not visible. Unfortunately the person I got it from cannot make anymore anything with brand names. His business grew substantially since he started (I was one of the earlier customers) and had to sign an agreement not to do brand logos. I want to make next one really nice. There is one place I have found which does stainless steel. Will report back when find a good quality reputable place and get my replacement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom