Land Cruiser Legends WI - June 28th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woody

Staff member
Admin
Threads
NEXT MEETING:

I'm combining a meeting with a tech day....I ordered AllPro histeer arms and their knuckle stud kit today, and will be installing those.

Time:  3pm Saturday (June 28th, 2003)

Place:  Jon's Body Shop, Appleton WI (directions pending)

Purpose:  social, casual, chance for those unfamiliar with Cruiser/Minitruck front axles to see them getting torn down, reworked a bit, and reassembled.  Will include info about inner axles, Longfields, the histeer stuff, and more.

Planning on about 2-3 hours for the entire swap, but best to be there earlier than later since it might go REALLY smoothly...hehehe  Also, plan on a dinner run afterwards, perhaps Willie Beamons, Specators, DugOut, or somewheres else with adult bevarages available.  If ya bring yer Cruiser/minitruck, we might even do a pre-tech drive thru of Kolosso Toyota (it's up the street)

:givemebeer:

JON'S SHOP:
From Hwy 41, exit Wisconsin Avenue and head East.  Turn South at Fleet Farm on Bluemound Drive...then take the next Left turn onto Elberg Avenue.  Follow this road around the Fleet Farm dock fencing...Jon's shop is on the left on that road, should be easy to spot.  (big car carrier outside)

Questions?  Pop a note on here!

ALL welcome, club members or not!

AND YES!!! C is workin on something for the ladies to do ...if ya have ideas, post them up here or give her a call!

Try High Cliff State Park... on the east side of winne-septic... not real far from Appleton if I recall correctly.

jm

Try High Cliff State Park... on the east side of winne-septic... not real far from Appleton if I recall correctly.

jm

yep, pretty close!

thanks! don't forget to bring some ih8mud stickers to sell and the list of the cruiser's assistance club. I still did not recieve any email on the list. thanks again and see y'all there. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom