Land Cruiser leading the Broncos (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2021-bronco-test-prototypes-nomad-outfitters-5-jpg-jpg.18980

21-bronco-test-prototypes-nomad-outfitters-3-2-jpg-jpg.18977

Last edited:
Wow, I didn’t realize they’re already out in the wild. Is that at LCDC?

Why would they include pictures of Toyota’s???
Possibly the pictures were taken by the toyota people? If it was a press event I’d assume there are strict NDAs in effect.
Maybe some kind of trail run following competent vehicles to test the bronco capability?

These were not officially released pictures, this thread is where I got them from...
Bronco6g

Guaranteed those Toyota’s belong to a local outfit that was guiding the Ford engineers through the trail. Trail guides since the Ford engineers are from Michigan and probably don’t know the Colorado trails well.

Any testing “against” competitor platforms would have been done ages ago in design phases and prototyping phases.

Nice

These were not officially released pictures, this thread is where I got them from...
Bronco6g
Confirmed in that thread these are preproduction driven by Ford employees, being led by local guides.

The bigger question is... is that land cruiser owner on this forum?

What wheels are those on the 2016 LC200 ?

Last edited:
Wife wants a wrangler for her car, I pushed her towards the Bronco and she loved it so much she insisted I reserve one. Thinking a 4 door with a manual transmission should be fun. We will see when they come out. Safety has to be better than the wrangler.

The Wrangler is actually pretty safe. The Bronco has the benefits of being a newer design.

Wife wants a wrangler for her car, I pushed her towards the Bronco and she loved it so much she insisted I reserve one. Thinking a 4 door with a manual transmission should be fun. We will see when they come out. Safety has to be better than the wrangler.
I usually don't like getting the first year of any car, but this one is a bit hard to resist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom