Land Cruiser interior trim a color match for LX450? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The drivers door handle, outlined in red, is broke at the point you see the arrow. The plastic is gone, not just cracked where maybe I could epoxy it back together (although I'm open to other solutions if you know one).

I found a nice, and cheap, set of LC door trim and that seems like an easy fix to just swap them out.

Does anyone know if the colors are a match from Toyota to Lexus? Oak I think they call it in the Lexus?

For the most part my LX is a nice daily driver and I don't want to start mixing in unmatching trim.

Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 9.10.01 AM.png

The drivers door handle, outlined in red, is broke at the point you see the arrow. The plastic is gone, not just cracked where maybe I could epoxy it back together (although I'm open to other solutions if you know one).

I found a nice, and cheap, set of LC door trim and that seems like an easy fix to just swap them out.

Does anyone know if the colors are a match from Toyota to Lexus? Oak I think they call it in the Lexus?

For the most part my LX is a nice daily driver and I don't want to start mixing in unmatching trim.

View attachment 2521586
Yes, they are interchangeable. Same part number Toyota/Lexus.

There is a difference between OBD1 and OBD2 colors, not sure what the breakdown is. Obviously, pic below is not the "be all end all" but everything we've seen come through follows this color pattern.

IMG_0737.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom