Land Cruiser Heaven Leather Review (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello All,

First I want to start by thanking Frank or @FloridaFJ80 for supplying amazing quality leather!
I have had the leather installed now for just short of a week, and already love it.

When the box came I opened it up, and the first thing I noticed was how high quality the leather was! It is so nice! I couldn't wait to get it installed. I also got the seat heater kit for both seats which I haven't wired up yet though. The leather feels amazing and the cushioning is really nice. I feel like I lost an inch or two of headroom and I feel like I'm sitting an inch or two forward as well. The seats are extremely comfortable now!

Frank, Thank you! If I ever decide to do the back seats, which I probably will sooner or later, you will be the first place I will go!

Obligatory Pics:

IMG_0041.jpg
IMG_0042.jpg

Bad ass Ron. Did you do them yourself or who did you send them to? Remember your wiring plan? ;)

Well you just added another circuit to it :p

No I definitely did not do them myself. Wasn't taking that chance. Yes I know Joey! Thank you! I have been thinking it's time to put an auxiliary fuse panel in the cab.

Also Joey, if you want to see the seats, let me know and I can stop by one day between classes.

That available as a kit for the front? Is the rear kit avail?
Can u throw up a link to a website????? Looks really nice!!!!!

No I definitely did not do them myself. Wasn't taking that chance. Yes I know Joey! Thank you! I have been thinking it's time to put an auxiliary fuse panel in the cab.

Also Joey, if you want to see the seats, let me know and I can stop by one day between classes.

Yeah I'm curious, no rush. We can talk about who did the seats for you.

Did you go with the Luxury, Premium, or deluxe kit?

I WANT IT.... but I'm not confident I can install it correctly... how difficult is it to do a good job?

Ron just came by to show me his seats. The leather looks great! Couple of nits that I can see if the brown, on the two tone, doesn't match too well but I think that was noted in the thread. Not sure. The headrests were also two toned although the stock is one color. Just a note.

The guys that installed it did a mostly ok job. A few little issues that Ron will get taken care of. Not anything leather related.

The back panel, with the net, is not included nor is there material for it. So make sure you get that covered with matching vinyl or else it'll stick out like an old sore thumb.

I did the luxury. I didn't install so I can't comment on that.

Yes. Frank definitely asked if I still wanted it although he didn't have the exact brown match. I like it anyways. It's really nice and just great to have soft comfortable leather seats.

The back panel, with the net, is not included nor is there material for it. So make sure you get that covered with matching vinyl or else it'll stick out like an old sore thumb.

What do you mean the back panel? Are you talking about the back leather portion of the seat?

What do you mean the back panel? Are you talking about the back leather portion of the seat?

No, the vinyl covered plastic with the netting on it. That is not part of the kit so if the old one is roughed up from kids kicking the seat, it shows against the brand new leather.

I had to go out an look at my seats to see what you were talking about. I did not realize that portion was not a part of the seat. Thanks for the explanation.

Very nice! Need to replace mine soon too - was looking at after market carbeau seats but hate getting away from stock unless it's a huge benefit - looks like they sell cushion replacements too as I need the ds bottom at least - did you go full leather (luxury) or a mix of vinyl

The padding was supplied with the leather. I reused the old seat cushion though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom