Land Cruiser Grilles - headlight conversions and grilles (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Two people stopped me today, with in the same hour and within 2 miles to tell me they dig the grille.

Two people stopped me today, with in the same hour and within 2 miles to tell me they dig the grille.
That is awesome! Thanks!

Just so you know...I'm in on an '02LX470 set up if you want to go down that path again!

Just so you know...I'm in on an '02LX470 set up if you want to go down that path again!
I do want to do that. I need some buyers though, and the whole kit will be $1250 like the 100 and 80 series kits are. If 5 people commit then I will do it.

I'm in for at least the LX470 grille and headlight conversion if you do them again.

I'm down for the LX470, but it depends on what grille you will be making and what the headlights look like.
Like I have said before, If I can get enough sales, then I will have the parts cut now. Otherwise it might take a while. If 5 people commit and pay, I can make that happen. They will be the same price as the 100 series and 80 series kits $1250 each. I can make the grille design several different options.

Looks like there's four. Edit the following if you're in. I've been waiting for at least 2 years for this to come around. ...... We just need one more, or one of us to buy two. Not sure if this counts, but I'd also buy a GX470 set (if available).

LX470 Headlight Conversion Group Buy List
==================================
TxNative00 +1
Martainge +1 (please confirm)
Seek Help +1 (please confirm)
chford +1 (please confirm)

I'd be in for either just a sterile grille or a grille with 7" buckets for an early 470 as well. I don't really mind to lose the Lexus "L" there, and I like the idea of keeping the lights tucked in instead of out on the bumper.
Looks like interested might be growing enough to get a 470 set if you're still interested.

Good job everyone! Keep the marketing and salles progress moving forward :p
Is this a 470-only run, or would an 80 order count toward the total?

I just installed my gril and headlight combo from @kelly saad . Amazing craftmanship and quality. I can tell that a lot of R&D went into these because the fitment is pretty damn good.

IMG_20230502_143140_749.png
Headlight.png
grille.png

Kelly, I am also in.

Sweet grills and housing for round headlights. Any thoughts on expanding the product line for the 200 series?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom