Land Cruiser Grilles - headlight conversions and grilles (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm very happy with my 80 series grill and headlight setup. The kids say I have the meanest looking truck on the block and the resident Grandmaster of Kensho-Do Karate and tenth degree Black Belt says it looks "Bad A$$" so that checks all the boxes. :cool:

1568694627937.png

1568694514144.png

1568694533686.png

When will the headlight conversion be available for a 01 LX470?
Not sure. It might take another year. I am just too busy for designs and development right now. I have it all ready to be cut the final time, just too busy.

Any 200 series conversions??
Yes, the 1st generation 200 grille and headlight conversion housings for the 7" round bulb. They are mostly complete, I just need to cut the final one, paint it and post photos. Then they will be available to order.

I would love to get one of those like that for my GX470. I loathe how the grille looks and how flimsy it is.
I second that, with GXs becoming the new 80s slow and surely I'd say there's a good market for it
I have a lot of interest for the GX grille. I need a GX in the shop so I can design it. Maybe someday.

I have a lot of interest for the GX grille. I need a GX in the shop so I can design it. Maybe someday.

If you were local I’d let you use mine to prototype something up Hell I’d send you my grille if it meant the community would benefit from it.

If you were local I’d let you use mine to prototype something up Hell I’d send you my grille if it meant the community would benefit from it.
Thanks! I would need that vehicle for 2 days to make the grille. I have tried to just use the grille without the vehicle and its too difficult. The GX will not be easy because of the hood. It's similar to the LX, and that was a pain!!

Thanks! I would need that vehicle for 2 days to make the grille. I have tried to just use the grille without the vehicle and its too difficult. The GX will not be easy because of the hood. It's similar to the LX, and that was a pain!!

Gotcha. I’m in Texas and your in Arizona yes? The next time we do a west coast trip and you haven’t had a GX yet I’d be happy to oblige. In the meantime you’ve got a customer if you do get a grille for the GX470 produced!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom