For Sale Land Cruiser FJ 60 62 OEM parts, Dash Pad Dashpad, Air Vents, Antenna Base, Windshield Corner Trim (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi there,

Left from our FJ 60 restoration project, We have the following items for sale, located in Tempe AZ and prefer to deal locally but also can ship if buyer wants to pay for shipping:

Toyota Landcruiser Land Cruiser FJ60 FJ 60 factory OEM grey dash pad.
Perfect if you are resoring your truck and if the dash pad is missing or damaged. This has cracks but no pieces missing. You can fill the cracks, sand it down and paint it, or place a thin dash cap (that is available everywhere online) over it. $295

5 dash air vents for Toyota Land Cruiser LandCruiser FJ60 FJ 60 and FJ62 FJ 62.
These are OEM Toyota parts, and all parts are there, no broken pieces.
Only selling these all together as a package, you need 4 for your dash and you'll have one extra. $100 for all five together.

Toyota Landcruiser Land Cruiser FJ60 FJ 60 FJ62 FJ 62 factory OEM antenna base.
This might fit other cars and trucks but it came off of our FJ60.
Works perfectly and you can screw any top that you like on the provided base as long as it has the same tread. $10

Toyota Landcruiser Land Cruiser FJ60 FJ 60 factory OEM corner windshield trim.
I only have one piece for upper corner. It could be used for either right or left upper corner.
This came from a 1983 Land Cruiser FJ60, and from what I have read it also would fit other years of FJ60 and also FJ62 or FJ 62 models, but please do your own research before purchasing. $5

FJ60_dashpad_1.png

FJ60_Dashpad_3.png

FJ60_vents_1.png

FJ60_antenna_1.png

FJ60_trim_1.png

Hi there,

Left from our FJ 60 restoration project, We have the following items for sale, located in Tempe AZ and prefer to deal locally but also can ship if buyer wants to pay for shipping:

Toyota Landcruiser Land Cruiser FJ60 FJ 60 factory OEM grey dash pad.
Perfect if you are resoring your truck and if the dash pad is missing or damaged. This has cracks but no pieces missing. You can fill the cracks, sand it down and paint it, or place a thin dash cap (that is available everywhere online) over it. $295

5 dash air vents for Toyota Land Cruiser LandCruiser FJ60 FJ 60 and FJ62 FJ 62.
These are OEM Toyota parts, and all parts are there, no broken pieces.
Only selling these all together as a package, you need 4 for your dash and you'll have one extra. $100 for all five together.

Toyota Landcruiser Land Cruiser FJ60 FJ 60 factory OEM corner windshield trim.
I only have one piece for upper corner. It could be used for either right or left upper corner.
This came from a 1983 Land Cruiser FJ60, and from what I have read it also would fit other years of FJ60 and also FJ62 or FJ 62 models, but please do your own research before purchasing. $5

View attachment 1283742

View attachment 1283743

View attachment 1283745

View attachment 1283747

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom