Land Cruiser doc-Box Canyon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MaddBaggins

Remember the KnightRider!
Threads
Thanks to Scott for leading this and Isaac for making us famous! Bman, Kevin, John, it's always a pleasure and I am glad to have met you Chris! It was an awesome day, great company and good wheeling!
Here is a few pics
Yours truly, with the only body damage of the day
and Chris putting a wheel up

A few more pics of Scott, Kevin and John

Yup, rear bumper and sliders are definitely a high priority right now. I always drag my passenger side rear and now my rocker panels need help. I am going to do some custom stuff like my front bumper, rocker panels will get removed and replaced with 2x4 steel and a swing out tire carrier rear bumper to match the front.
I am in SanDiego right now, took my daughter to Seaworld for the first time. The weather here is AWESOME! :cheers:

did you get mobbed from the documentary? i'm sure everybody recognized you. oh yeah, did you all see that? my wheel was at least 2 inches off the ground! i rock!

Good seeing you guys. It was fun though I was kind of out of it. Sorry about that. I felt really guilty and was really stressed for taking off work. June and July are suicide for me. August = Happy Trails :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom