For Sale Land Cruiser D.U.I. Performance Distributor for F and 2F Engines (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got Cruiser?

Land Cruiser Apparel
Threads
Website
www.gotcuiser.com
Toyota Land Cruiser D.U.I. Performance Distributor for F and 2F Engines
Brand new. Never used.
Part Number: 80820BK (Black) 80820BL (Blue)
Price: $365 (shipped) with wires $465
I have 2 in Black and 1 in Blue

Simply put, D.U.I. is three letters you never want to hear. But with a Performance Distributors one piece ignition system, D.U.I. is three letters you cannot do without! The D.U.I. (Davis Unified Ignition) allows you to Drive Under the Influence of more power. The newest addition to the D.U.I. distributor lineup is now available for Toyota Landcruisers with the (F) 237 ci and (2F) 258 ci inline 6 cylinder. The D.U.I. features a high voltage coil and high dwell module which is located inside the distributor. Only one 12 volt hot wire is needed to get your engine charged with a D.U.I. The distributor is custom tuned on a distributor machine for your engine using specs such as cam duration & lift, compression ratio, vehicle weight and octane of fuel.

The high output coil and Dyna Mod module allow spark plug gaps to be opened to .055". The combination of the custom advance curve and the high output coil and module will give you instant throttle response, quicker starts and more horsepower. The D.U.I. is virtually waterproof making it ideal for off-road conditions. Since the electronic components are located inside the distributor, they are not exposed to the elements of off road conditions that will cause stock and other aftermarket ignition systems to fail. Although the D.U.I. is uniquely designed, replacement parts are easy to find. GM HEI replacement parts will fit right on the DUI and these parts can be found at your local auto parts store. An optional tach hookup is included with the D.U.I.

Fits:

Toyota Landcruiser Models with F and 2F Engines

IMG_0465.JPG

IMG_0466.JPG

IMG_0468.JPG

IMG_0470.JPG

Garie: Thanks for the D.U.I. Great to meet you and as soon as I get the DUI in the FJ, I will let you know how it does. The T-shirt is great and appreciate that as well, very cool. Mahalo bra! #Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom