1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Land Cruiser Buyers Guide

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by overton, Aug 21, 2006.

1. overton

overton SILVER Star

I was hosting this at the old Heartland LC site. I have redesigned it and here's the link - The content has been provided by many people over the years.
    Any comments or additions are welcome.

http://web.mac.com/gregoverton/iWeb/HLC/Buyer's Guide.html

Gregory Overton

2. zcruiser

zcruiser Needs monitoring

Nice! Would be cool to get permission to plagiarize (with attribution, of course) and tweak for the other series.

How about a pricing guide? Base price then +/- for condition, maint records, required repairs, % increase for buyer with nice shoes, etc.

3. coinless

coinless

Thanks for the very informative link. Great job Gregory! I bet it was fun building it.

4. ducktapeguy

ducktapeguy

Nice site, I wish it was around earlier when I was doing my research.

Zcruiser,
    I had a similar idea also, I tried (unsucessfully) to get some feedback here.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=97132

I dunno, maybe it's kinda hard to put a price on these things. Too many variables and such.

5. overton

overton SILVER Star

Yeah, pricing guide is tough - Some folks wouldn't give you a plug nickle for something I might pay thousands for. It's so much "personal preference".

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">