Wanted Land Cruiser (Austin, TX) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey everyone.

I am looking to get into another Cruiser. My current DD is a 2005 LS430, and I am interested in trading it. I am happy to add cash, if necessary, as well.

The 2005 LS430 is the upgraded model, with the ML sound system, heated/cooled seats, 18" sport wheels, sunroof, laser cruise control, parking sensors (front/back), backup camera, and my personal favorite, the smart key. The doors lock/unlock automatically, and you can start the car without taking the key out of your pocket. Revolutionary for a 2005, haha.

It has been well maintained. Timing belt/water pump done at 94k miles. Transmission fluid done (I think twice). Serpentine belt, rear brakes/rotors done recently (may be due for front pads in another 5-10k miles), shocks, struts, trunk lifters, oil recently changed. A/C is ice cold. Everything works. Always a Texas car. 1st owner was new, in Laredo. 2nd was purchased certified pre-owned from the Lexus dealer, 3rd is me (purchased directly from the 2nd owner).

We all love reliable cars, here, and this is one of the most reliable sedans ever. I went from my 2001 Cruiser, to it, and shockingly, it honestly has more space (seating/leg room) wise than the Cruiser. The trunk is gigantic, as well. Solid MPG, too.

Anyway, I thought it was worth posting here, just in case anyone would be interested. The LS430 has 125k miles, and is still my DD, so it will go up (slowly). Feel free to PM me, and we can email/text.

I would be interested in Cruiser (built, or not), a GX470, or maybe another SUV/truck, in any MUD members are looking to get into an LS430. I have the title, clean, in my name. Thanks!!

IMG_20170720_1214188.jpg

IMG_20170720_1214334.jpg

IMG_20170720_1214566.jpg

IMG_20170720_1215575.jpg

IMG_20170720_1216080.jpg

Meant to add, "issues". the code for the gas cap came on, and I immediately replaced it, but the code does remain. I had smelled gas, previous to replacing the cap, but no smell since, and the car performs 100%. Worst case scenario would be the charcoal canister, but I am pretty certain the cap was all it needed. Lastly, the paint looks great from a distance, from up close it looks like it could use a clay bar treatment to bring out its original shine. Still looks great, as you can see, but not quite perfect. Aside from that, nothing really worth mentioning. Every button, feature, function work, shifts like butter, engine is quite and smooth. No dings, no dents. I want to be as upfront as possible, to save time. Thanks.

Update. Went and purchased an OBDII reader, cleared the code. The code was 'P0456', for a slight emissions leak. Code is gone, and has not returned. If anyone in ATX is interested in selling their Cruiser, let me know. I could also do all cash, but would prefer trade, or trade plus cash, simply to save myself the hassle of selling the LS430. Not a big deal, either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom