Land Cruiser 70 series movie... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Toyota should do an updated video showing a 200 Series Cruiser driving through a Neiman Marcus parking lot or pulling up to the tennis courts at the local country club. They could zoom in on the cup holders full of Starbucks coffee. :)

Toyota should do an updated video showing a 200 Series Cruiser driving through a Neiman Marcus parking lot or pulling up to the tennis courts at the local country club. They could zoom in on the cup holders full of Starbucks coffee. :)

There are some very cool images in that video. Thanks for posting it up. Third world people are mostly skinny. Maybe that's why we don't get it in America: We're too fat for a 70 series, hence the big, bloated luxury wagons.

My big butt fits in my 70 just fine, haha. Great video.

thanks for posting. I love my BJ 74

This will make you happy unless you live in the U.S. in which case it will simply add to your misery. :)

I think the new 70 series would be a great option for many americans. Are there not regular people that live of off their work trucks. This vehicle is as sustainable as can be.

Cool movie ,Im sure I have been on that wide red road north of Broome WA

This will make you happy unless you live in the U.S. in which case it will simply add to your misery. :)

No mention of the V8 diesel?

I think diesels were banned from Tokyo several years ago, due to their high pollutant content and smell. But, the new generation of engines are much cleaner and as a result are gaining much more interest with younger Japanese motorists. They can get more models from auto makers with diesel engines than we can, I believe.

Maybe so but the 7* series is sold in large numbers outside of Japan.

Truly a legendary vehicle revered throughout the world
Are if you live in the U.S. ........ "Revered" from a distance. :)

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Donuts!

Thanks for sharing these video's fella's.

I have some literature here from when I bought my BJ73 (1990), that goes "The Legend has now gone Luxury" or words to that effect.........

Avagreatweekendeh!
Homer

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom