Builds Land Cruiser 200 Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Shipped the truck to SDHQ in AZ and basically told them I didn't have a budget and to do their thing.
I got the truck back today and they did a killer job. I can't say enough good things about these guys. Their attention to detail is second to none. Great communication and always made time to answer any questions I had. Very rare in this business. Getting ready for some epic trips.

ICON Stage 6 Full Kit
ICON Alloy Wheels
TOYO AT 2s 34"
ARB Front Bumper (Baja Designs lights) Radar, Parking Sensors, Everything works
WARN Zeon Platinum Synthetic Winch
Prinsu Roof Rack (Baja Designs 40", load panels)
ARB Twin Compressor with air chucks mounted on both sides and under hood.
Slee sliders
Baja Designs Reverse Lights
ARB Diff Breather
ABS Guards
Upgraded Power Steering Reservoir & Filter
ARB Recovery Points
Baja Designs LP6's (Amber)
Camera Relocation
Switch Pros controlling everything
Trailer Brakes

Still to do:
Slee Rear Bumper
Aux Fuel Tank
Rear Locker
Side Scene Lights
Rock Lights
Comms
FLIR
Full Expel
Seat Covers
IPAD Mounts

Last edited:
Looks great! Dare I ask what this "no budget" build cost you?

Shipped the truck to SDHQ in AZ and basically told them I didn't have a budget and to do their thing.
I got the truck back today and they did a killer job. I can't say enough good things about these guys. Their attention to detail is second to none. Great communication and always made time to answer any questions I had. Very rare in this business. Getting ready for some epic trips.

ICON Stage 6 Full Kit
ICON Alloy Wheels
NITTO G2's 34"
ARB Front Bumper (Baja Designs lights) Radar, Parking Sensors, Everything works
WARN Zeon Platinum Synthetic Winch
Prinsu Roof Rack (Baja Designs 40", load panels)
ARB Twin Compressor with air chucks mounted on both sides and under hood.
Slee sliders
Baja Designs Reverse Lights
ARB Diff Breather
ABS Guards
Upgraded Power Steering Reservoir & Filter
ARB Recovery Points
Baja Designs LP6's (Amber)
Camera Relocation
Switch Pros controlling everything
Trailer Brakes

Still to do:
Slee Rear Bumper
Aux Fuel Tank
Rear Locker
Side Scene Lights
Rock Lights
Comms
FLIR
Full Expel
Seat Covers
IPAD Mounts

View attachment 1909285

View attachment 1909286

View attachment 1909287

View attachment 1909288

View attachment 1909289

Fantastic! Looks great.

Solid build. I'm putting Icons on mine next week. What size lift did you end up going with? I'm also putting Nitto 34's on. We're going to have identical trucks haha.

Nice!!! How and where did they route the wires to the roof?

I went with the stage 6 full suspension kit from ICON. Not sure on the lift height. I know it's adjustable. I think it’s set at around 3” now.
Ride so far is amazing. No pull and drives very straight. Not much body roll either. It actually doesn't ride much different that factory on the pavement. No wind noise from the rack on the highway at 85mph. Tires definitely have a little hum to them, but not that bad.
Just trying to decide if I want to add a rear locker. Probably end up doing it at some point.

I've used the Patriot X1 trailer a few times camping with my 4 boys and it's amazing. Once you figure it out, you can set it up in 7 minutes or so. It will sleep my family of 6 no problem. Has king size bed that rivals the Ritz Carlton. I set a timer from my iPhone to turn on the diesel heater at 5am and we woke up to a hot tent, They thought of everything and the suspension is unreal. It's an another level from the other trailers I looked at. They really know how to design a trailer. The LC pulls it like it's not even there. Their new X1-H looks pretty amazing also. Still trying to decide if it's worth $55k. I had to get one because I have a family of 6 and we have the LC totally packed full. Needed the trailer to haul all our gear.

Last edited:
Nice build.

Tell me more about the "upgraded power steering reservoir and filter". What's the benefit over stock?

Nice build.

Tell me more about the "upgraded power steering reservoir and filter". What's the benefit over stock?

More fluid, and a filtered system. They said the factory unit could overheat and degrade the fluid under hard use. This unit really increases the amount of fluid in the system from what I understand so it dissipates heat a lot better.

You might want to have them lock that lock nut on that LCA. Beautiful Build. I really want those wheels.

More fluid, and a filtered system. They said the factory unit could overheat and degrade the fluid under hard use. This unit really increases the amount of fluid in the system from what I understand so it dissipates heat a lot better.

That's interesting - never heard of that before even with guys who abuse their trucks pretty hard in the rocks or even race trucks for that matter.

Did you change your battery terminal hardware or is that stock on your model year?

You might want to have them lock that lock nut on that LCA. Beautiful Build. I really want those wheels.

Just found out that it’s not a locking nut. That is the outer hex nut of the adjuster sleeve. That "nut" doesn't tighten, its the two pinch bolts on the top that actually tighten onto the sleeve which hold the sleeve in place.
I thought the same thing though.

Did you change your battery terminal hardware or is that stock on your model year?

I believe they changed the battery terminals and put a fused “box” in to make it easy to add additional accessories in the future .

They also fabricated some ABS sensor guards. I believe they are going to start stocking these for the 200 series. I’ll try to get some pictures of them posted tomorrow when I get to the office.

They also added a custom billet plate with my name on it under the hood. Just one of the little touches they did. Definitely a top-notch shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom