Builds Land Cruiser 200 Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The ones 2005-2006 models are pretty nice. They have heated seats and nice leather. I'll try to get some pics of the inside of mine.
You should just buy mine. I'm getting ready to list it.
Just trying to decide what to list it for. I have a ton of money in it. Low miles, 38k, and has been maintained by the book.
Be careful buying H1's. I've owned 3 of them and you can get hosed. If the truck has more than 25k and there hans't been any front end work done, be prepared to spend some money.
You can rack up $10k pretty quick just getting the front back in order.

Here you go.

My bolts were in good condition so I just reused them.

Here you go.

My bolts were in good condition so I just reused them.
Ok cool so they just go we’re factory hooks are? Sorry new to all this

They're very easy to replace. Get the appropriate socket for your impact gun or breaker bar (both of these vital tools are always on board), remove 2 bolts on each side (Impact 4?), clean surface, replace.

They're very easy to replace. Get the appropriate socket for your impact gun or breaker bar (both of these vital tools are always on board), remove 2 bolts on each side (Impact 4?), clean surface, replace.
Thx!!!

Love the build! would you mind sharing where they mounted the switch-pro in the engine bay? I am trying to pick the best spot myself... thanks!

any chance you were able to snag some pics? Thanks in advance!

any chance you were able to snag some pics? Thanks in advance!

Sorry I shipped the LC to Moab. I'm flying there next weekend and it's on my list of things to do for sure. I looked through my pics that SDHQ send me, and I don't see it in any of the pics.
My truck is on their website and there is a ton of pics there under 'builds'.
Call them and ask for Brice. He will know exactly where they put it. Just tell him the Meadows truck and he will remember. He's a great guy and will be glad to help you out.
I'll get some pics as soon as I get to Moab. Sorry it's taking me so long.

Thanks Sir

Sorry I shipped the LC to Moab. I'm flying there next weekend and it's on my list of things to do for sure. I looked through my pics that SDHQ send me, and I don't see it in any of the pics.
My truck is on their website and there is a ton of pics there under 'builds'.
Call them and ask for Brice. He will know exactly where they put it. Just tell him the Meadows truck and he will remember. He's a great guy and will be glad to help you out.
I'll get some pics as soon as I get to Moab. Sorry it's taking me so long.

Thanks Sir

I know it's been a few months, but were you able to snag a picture of the engine bay where the Switch Pro was mounted? Thank you.

Sorry I've haven't had a chance to yet. I shipped the LC to Moab and I'm storing it there for the next month so I can just buzz in and avoid a 16hr drive from Oklahoma.
Brice at SDHQ will know. I would call him and he will tell you exactly where they put it. He's a great guy and won't mind at all. When I get back up there I'll snap a few pics. Sorry it's taken me so long. It's just been crazy around here right now. Brice will probably have some pics of it also.

Brice Farrell
SDHQ Offroad
Sales Associate

p: 480-633-2929 p/f: 480-633-1791 a: 1720 W Elliot Rd Gilbert, AZ 85233
w: www.sdhqoffroad.com e: brice@sdhqoffroad.com

A truly amazing build. Did SDHQ upgrade the coil springs to handle the weight of the bumper and winch? Do you find your rig to be nose heavy in braking and turning?

Love the build! would you mind sharing where they mounted the switch-pro in the engine bay? I am trying to pick the best spot myself... thanks!
Attached is where we mount them.

switchpro.jpg

The only thing you might like is upgraded front tow hooks as they are the lowest hanging part on the front of the LC and LX. Small detail, but it's actually one of my favorite modifications.

View attachment 1911642

I like the Trail Tailor tow mounts as they work well with soft shackles. ARB also makes high quality tow mounts.

The Trail Tailor 3/4" steel tow mounts are way stronger than the standard front mounts, as well. No affiliation, but well worth $120.

Is it me or the ARB on 2016+ projects out less than on 2008-2015?

A side profile on 2008-2015 attached below.

SANY0136.jpg

beautiful build! If you need a recommendation for clear bra or wraps, superior concepts in Edmond is awesome. Owners name is Gerald, his shop does great work. Off memorial. Let me know if you need his info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom