Land Cruiser 100 to 60 Conversion: Steelies, Round Headlights, Spacers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is great way to get the classic FJ60 look to your 100. No other mods have such a drastic effect.

5 tundra steelies freshly powder coated in Evo Grey

2 Headlight buckets for 7” round headlights (Amazon lights mounted are surprisingly very good) **these are plug and play but only 1 hi beam will work - you will need to buy a harness to make both hi beams come on

4 BORA 1.25” wheel spacers (not needed to fit wheels but give them a great flush stance.

ASKING $1750 for everything plus shipping

7C76A995-87AC-4530-90AB-C503AFE92233.png

C4840214-3A8B-4DDA-AECD-E635DA5B9376.png

5 wheels cost me $480 + $550 powder coated

2 headlight buckets were $650 and can no longer be purchased + $175 powder coated

2 led headlights were $200

4 wheel spacers were $325 (rushed)

Total $2380

Last edited:
Correction: My steel wheels are not Evo Gray. My bumper is Evo Gray... but I don't remember what powder we used for the wheels - other than it being a little lighter than Evo

Evo grey is apparently the best match OEM trim on both a TLC and LX models with the graphite colored trim. Search throughout the 100 forum and you’ll see Dissent uses it often on there bumpers

Evo grey is apparently the best match OEM trim on both a TLC and LX models with the graphite colored trim. Search throughout the 100 forum and you’ll see Dissent uses it often on there bumpers
@bozncsurf Dumb question here... Are you only selling this whole thing as a package deal? or Can this be parted out?

Interested in just the spacers...

@civil offroad i was hoping to sell it together as it completes the look but of course I can part it out if I have a buyer for all 3 items

Open to reasonable offers - Send me a pm if you’re interested in something

@civil offroad i was hoping to sell it together as it completes the look but of course I can part it out if I have a buyer for all 3 items

Open to reasonable offers - Send me a pm if you’re interested in something
I decided to buy new from Slee. Glws

Bumpsky

Guys moving in 1 week, motivated to sell. Send me a pm

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom