Land Between the Lakes 1/24- 1/26 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
I have booked site 29 at Paris Landing state park which is just outside of LBL. With the weather being unpredictable like it is, by staying at the state park we will have power and real bathrooms. We have never been so I thought a trip for exploratory purposes was needed. Hopefully to find us a nice group campsite we can return to when the weather is a little warmer. BTW code WINTER19 will get you a 15% discount on the camping fees. All are invited to join us

I have booked site 29 at Paris Landing state park which is just outside of LBL. With the weather being unpredictable like it is, by staying at the state park we will have power and real bathrooms. We have never been so I thought a trip for exploratory purposes was needed. Hopefully to find us a nice group campsite we can return to when the weather is a little warmer. BTW code WINTER19 will get you a 15% discount on the camping fees. All are invited to join us
I've got tons of Gaia tracks to LBL from a trip I did a few years ago. Let me know if you would like me to share them.

I've got tons of Gaia tracks to LBL from a trip I did a few years ago. Let me know if you would like me to share them.
Would love them or better yet come with us and be our guide!

Would love them or better yet come with us and be our guide!
We are doing a DLC trip the weekend before over MLK, so it might be hard to squeeze in 2 trips in a row. I’ll see what I can do.

Send me your email and I’ll send you the tracks.

We are doing a DLC trip the weekend before over MLK, so it might be hard to squeeze in 2 trips in a row. I’ll see what I can do.

Send me your email and I’ll send you the tracks.
message sent, thanks

We plan on exploring the place, would like to find a few campsites in the park we could have a club campout at. I really have no idea what is there so I plan to explore and enjoy. If you or anyone else would like to come and explore, go to the off road park or just hangout at the campsite that would be fine.

Got the 80 put back together, amazing how much better and quieter it drives with bushings in the front radius arms. So we will take it instead of the 4 runner, looking forward to this trip.

I’m in! Me, Mack and Captain.....

Weather looks like it is gonna work out, gonna be a great trip!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom