Lake Tahoe Hi-Lo's Poker Run August 21st (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Shameless plug for our annual (usually that is!) Poker Run! The trail is the Deer Valley trail from Blue Lakes to Hermit Valley (Hwy 4) in Alpine county, kinda between Markleville and Kirkwood approximately.

You can print the form and send it in if you want to attend. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• PokerRunFlyer2010.pdf
    379.6 KB · Views: 118
Trail Condition report?

You guys always put on a great event. I am going to try to make it. How is the trail for this weekend? And when is your club going thru to "open it up"? To much snow this year-can't get my wheelin in:crybaby:

You guys always put on a great event. I am going to try to make it. How is the trail for this weekend? And when is your club going thru to "open it up"? To much snow this year-can't get my wheelin in:crybaby:

Yeah, too much snow now. There is no pre-run date set yet. We used to be first through years ago when the event was in late June. With our event in August (date changed due to snow issues several years in a row) the San Jose club that has adopted the trail usually gets up there and cuts all the windfall trees before we pre-run it.

Back in town bumpity bump.

Just another bump for our clubs' only fundraiser.

Thanks for looking.

Pre-ran the Deer Valley trail on Sunday. Trail looks good. A couple spots are easier and a couple spots are harder. Still time to register, and you can register at the event as well.
Jon crossing 2.jpg
after crossing.jpg
P1010795.JPG

Jon, thanks to you and all the hi-lo's for putting on a great event. This was my first run with my 80 and the trail was perfect. We ran strawberry on the way home Sunday just to wrap up the weekend. I'm looking forward to coming back up to Tahoe to get my new tires, too! Awesome raffle even if it was raining. I'm already making plans for next year's run.
-Dan

IMG_6017-1.JPG

IMG_6095-1.JPG

IMG_6106-1.JPG
IMG_6017-1.JPG
IMG_6095-1.JPG
IMG_6106-1.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom