Lake Michigan Land Cruisers Introductions (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is anybody in this thread still active?

I'm in GR - have a 100!
I think we all lurk a lot! Seriously, we do try to attempt to meet up. I'm ready. @Ocho77 just stopped by Saturday.

Let's see the Hundy. There a bunch of 100 series owner wannabies here (including me).

Anyone up for a before Christmas brewery meet up?

Interested but not sure I’ll be able to make it. When?
I was calendar checking. About all I have open for Saturdays is this coming (2nd) and the 23rd. All Fridays in Dec would work too. Or even a Sunday but have to check

I'd be interested in some light trails some snow time! I'm pretty busy with young kids though.

Here's a pic of my 06.

I have another 99 LC, too.

image.jpeg

I just looked at a cheap rusty 100 (would be my first) the other day for winter. No go so far.

I am going to be in Chelsea on the 13th (next Wednesday). I have a meeting but will be free like 5ish. Anyone up for the Chelsea Alehouse for a brew? Weekday, but I thought I would check since I will be that way.

I may have one for you, what can I say I still hate automatics.
Since I have no money, I was thinking of a beat up one to strip the insides, put on steel wheels and poor man's lift (crank bars up and rear spacers) 33" tires, pull running boards and make it a work truck, (maybe a Bowfin Cruisers roof rack and slider prototype). Then drive in the winter and watch it rust away. I still would rather drive that than my pickup. Trying to put the 80 away for the winter.

Heck mines undercoated, how about you drive it for the winter and build me some sliders!!

Busy, busy, busy finishing the shutdown/sale of my business. The 40 is hiding for the winter, nearly time for sleds.

Busy, busy, busy finishing the shutdown/sale of my business. The 40 is hiding for the winter, nearly time for sleds.

This cold makes me excited to ride! We got zero snow last night but at least the ground can freeze and the lakes freeze up. Montcalm County smeared the roads with that liquid Chloride sh*t yesterday so unfortunately about done driving the 80. No way the 40 is going out.

I hope that the shutdown of your biz is a good thing giving you more time for fun stuff!

Shutdown is good, I am the partner that never gets a day off and runs operations (one full week off in the last 21 years). I guess I will call it semi-retirement, selling our house here in the spring and moving to TC full time to our home on the Boardman River. Bird hunting, fly fishing, back roads in the 40 and work around the house for a year or so.

5" already in TC this morning, snow for the next 5 days and cold temps. May get to ride this month!

Shutdown is good, I am the partner that never gets a day off and runs operations (one full week off in the last 21 years). I guess I will call it semi-retirement, selling our house here in the spring and moving to TC full time to our home on the Boardman River. Bird hunting, fly fishing, back roads in the 40 and work around the house for a year or so.

5" already in TC this morning, snow for the next 5 days and cold temps. May get to ride this month!

Wow, that sounds familiar. I have the same situation. No one to blame but myself, but I just don't like leaving the helm. I already know from what you said that you have earned the move up to TC, and some time for yourself. Someday, I hope my stars align and I can do the EXACT same thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom