For Sale Lafayette, Louisiana: Transmission & transfer case for FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joestewart

SILVER Star
Threads
Used 4 speed transmission and transfer case. To the best of my knowledge, this fits a Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60. See photos. Used condition. Includes shifter arms, reverse indicator switch, FWD indicator switch and attached wiring harness. I acquired this unit as you see in the photos - never seen it operate, but I have no reason to think that it does not function as it should. When you stop by to look at it, we can pop the top off the transmission to look at the gears. If not happy with the purchase, bring back the unadulterated trans / transfer within 30days of your purchase, and I will fully refund. I cannot find a code on the transmission itself (Can someone tell me where the code is stamped?). There is a code stamped on the transfer case "4H4100". $500.00. Local pick up on a Saturday please.

DSC00943.JPG

DSC00942.JPG

DSC00944.JPG

If I found shipping for it to Oregon would you be willing to drop it off near you?

I was hoping any prospective buyers would drop by in person (so we can do a visual inspection of the gears in the transmission and remove the drain plugs to inspect the condition of the residual oil). But if the buyer wants to ship to Oregon, I guess I could drop off, sure. The freight companies keep "business hours" (M-F, 8-5) and my regular job is regimented, 5 days a week, till 5pm Monday through Friday, so I would not be able to drop off until my next vacation, which is a couple of months down the road. Thank you for your interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom