Events/Trails Ladies Only Off-Road Trip June 11th to 14th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Overlandeffex

SILVER Star
Threads
Would there be any interest in a ladies only off-road trip over a weekend around the spring of 2020?

Can I go? 😜

Punted it to the wife, stand by....

I know my friend Michelle would be down, shes the rep for Lady Owned Toyota's in the San Diego area. I can pass on her information if you like.

Sounds good

Are you sure they wont need a big strong man to tag along and keep them safe? I'll volunteer!

TRying to get the ladies to go out and have some fun on their own without us around. Simple trails with camping and navigation

Can we ( the men) gather curbside at their meet up spot and throw flowers ? For our rigs, not the women.

Up the ins.... jk

I know my friend Michelle would be down, shes the rep for Lady Owned Toyota's in the San Diego area. I can pass on her information if you like.

Does she drive into lakes? #ifyouknowyouknow

My wife might take some convincing. Also, she needs dates to check against work schedule, etc....

So looking more like this will be up in Big Bear either in July or August. We will discuss tonight.

OK it's official! We have a date and place for the Ladies Only Trip!
June 11-14th
Hanna Flat - Big Bear
I'm currently booked at spot 15

Plan to do some beginner off-roading, Hiking, and mountain biking!

OK it's official! We have a date and place for the Ladies Only Trip!
June 11-14th
Hanna Flat - Big Bear
I'm currently booked at spot 15

Plan to do some beginner off-roading, Hiking, and mountain biking!

So now I'm confused. It's a ladies only trip, but you are going? You as in Jeff. The firefighter with all the manly muscles Jeff???

I'm out on this trip...the Mrs is running the show

So we have a pre trip getting scheduled for March 1st @ 0800. This will be a co-ed event with the whole idea of teaching the ladies how to prep the ride for dirt time and how to make the to be ready for asphalt again. Additionally well will be doing some off road driving in the Anza area to give them opportunities to hone their awesome skills. I would say it would be a good idea maybe for a camp setup part. We are open to ideas!!!

The Round Up Bar and grill
26439 Highway 76
Santa Ysabel, CA 92070-9663

Last edited:
So we have a pre trip getting scheduled for March 1st. This will be a co-ed event with the whole idea of teaching the ladies how to prep the ride for dirt time and how to make the to be ready for asphalt again. Additionally well will be doing some off road driving in the Anza area to give them opportunities to hone their awesome skills. I would say it would be a good idea maybe for a camp setup part. We are open to ideas!!!

The Round Up Bar and grill
26439 Highway 76
Santa Ysabel, CA 92070-9663

First great idea? What time @ Round up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom