Lacking my Toyota Trails... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Tony-
Back when I re-registered with TLCA, there was a problem with my address- my registration packet kept getting returned, because my mailman didn't know that I lived there. Eventually it worked itself out, and I am now receiving mail again. Sadly, I have not received a Toyota Trails since then. I believe that the last one I received was the September/October issue (the cover story was the anniversary of the world expedition cruiser trip).
I don't know who I should contact about this, assuming that I fell through the cracks and missed an issue. So if you could tell me who to contact, I would greatly appreciate it.

And on another note, I was kicking around the idea of writing an article for TT on my experience of getting into Landcruisers at an younger age. Something like a spirited, youthful, budgeted build-up story. Should I email the tech editor, or the overall editor? Or just write the story and send it in with pictures to be evaluated...

Anyways. The cruiser is getting some much needed attention, and should be hitting the trails again this spring and summer. Hope to see you out there!

Brandon Zipp.
TLCA #11976

Contact Jacki at membership@tlca.org She's the guru on addresses, and can cover any questions.

todd@larkbooks.com
E-mail Address(es):
todd@larkbooks.com

Since Woodie ignored your other question , this is the guy to contact about the article, drop him an email regarding your thoughts, and he will get back in touch.
Butch

Thanks you both for your help!
Zipp.

Hi Brandon...

Someone asked me 'Why are you such a good President?' to which I replied 'I surround myself with good people'.

Woody and Texican are correct, contact Jacki about your TT delivery issues and membership status... and write up your article, include good photos with accurate labels on the back, and send to Todd Kaderabek, our Editor. Todd has been really good about getting reader submissions into print.

I will also inquire of Jacki and we'll get you squared away!

Brandon...

can you give us some status?

Tony-
I just managed to send a message to Jackie. I posted this question, and then fell into a black hole of schoolwork.... Nothing like midterms in biochemistry, physical chemistry, and the biochemistry of beer (my "fun" class) to keep a kid busy. :rolleyes:

I'll keep you posted when I hear back from her.

Brandon.

Update: I just received the two back issues that I had missed (Jacki just resent them), and Jacki thinks that the new one should come sometime this week. I'm keeping my fingers crossed- but at the same time, my parents just tried mailing stuff to me, and it was returned to them saying "not deliverable at this address...."

I'm trying to think of what I did to offend the postal service....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom