Labor Day Sales (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How do you get the extra 10% off at ebay? I don't see that promotion.

10% cash back from Tuesday to Thursday ended yesterday and there were 15% off site wide on Monday if I remember correctly. Discount still offer 10% off til Sept 4. If you are looking for some KO2, I know 4 Wheel Parts offer $70 cash back through BFG and a 5% coupon plus free ship. I got 285 70 17 KO2 E, total come out about the same, I went with Discount tire simply it is 2 minutes right outside my house. Tirerack has similar deal too.

Bumping this thread because MetalTech has the OPOR sliders for the 100 series marked down 15% through Monday!! Does anyone know of other Labor Day sales going on this weekend?

A4ABF93F-A2B6-4141-B54E-83257C2C2F9B.jpeg

Method Wheels

1347B5D2-258A-430B-8824-C86B76355587.jpeg

@Ramathorn15 has a sale in his Owl Expedition Store

Looking for tires and or suspension.
thanks for the bump

Dometic Fridges are 15% off with free shipping

AntiGravity Batteries offering up to 25% off their jump starter batteries

@CruiserGarage is running a sale as well.

Just picked up the drain kit and mounts. Waiting for the extinguishers to mount them and the drain kit is installed. Never realized how much water was produced!

Planning to replace the sway bracket and bolts this worked as they're super corroded.

Ironman has sales on suspension and buy a bumper, winch is half off.

It's Father's Day weekend here, so the auto parts stores are having sales. Just like every other weekend. I bought a bunch of engine oil for 30% off at Repco, and diff oil for 15% off at Supercheap Auto. Some cleaning stuff, too. I'll be spending both holidays working on the 105.

4Wheel parts had 10% off if you spend $500, but it's not showing this morning. Their labor day sale is "they pay the sales tax". Also running free shipping on orders over $75.00

It worked for me and I got a new CFX-50W for 40% off. It's sitting in my office right now. Unfortunately, Dometic pulled the plug on the code because it was an employee-only discount that got leaked.
That cracks me up! I'm glad you got a fridge before the leak was plugged!

Reactions: BEG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom