SOLD (LA) Wit’s End FZJ80 Complete Extended Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought one of @NLXTACY ’s kits a number of months ago; it’s the kit found here: 80 Series FZJ Complete Stainless Brake Hose Kit- 4in lift

Unfortunately, I was never able to put it on, and now I’m going to be selling my Cruiser in the near future due to my life circumstances changing.

The kit is still brand new. I don’t think I’ve even taken it out of the bag. It’s an awesome kit and will accommodate up to a 4” lift.

I’m asking $235 for the kit, plus whatever shipping is (it’s fairly small so it should only be a few bucks). Joey asks $240 for it, so I’m giving you $5 off, plus you’re avoiding paying tax (another $15-25 depending on where you are). The kit also isn’t even available on his website right now, so if you want a new one, this is most likely your only option.

I’m located in south central LA and would also be willing to meet in-person.

image.jpg
image.jpg

You know...you could always return it for a full refund 🤔
Are you sure? I just pulled up the order and I bought them back in February. But if you're still willing to take them back, of course I'd be happy to go that route. It was order #12765

Are you sure? I just pulled up the order and I bought them back in February. But if you're still willing to take them back, of course I'd be happy to go that route. It was order #12765

its always been my policy. But I also appreciate you didn’t devalue my stuff when trying to resell 🍺

If you decide to go this route, I’m in Oregon now. Moved from LA in time to avoid Covid in CA 😳

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom