L seat color

N

Niko Jackson

Question for anyone who has ordered from L seat before. I’m looking to get a set of new seat covers and trying to figure out which color matches OEM on a 1995 landcruiser. I think it’s bisque but not sure, any input in appreciated.

LandLocked93

LandLocked93

SILVER Star
Question for anyone who has ordered from L seat before. I’m looking to get a set of new seat covers and trying to figure out which color matches OEM on a 1995 landcruiser. I think it’s bisque but not sure, any input in appreciated.
Pics (of what you have) help alot.
Would you describe the color you are after, generally, as tan, beige, kaiki, sand, etc?

N

Niko Jackson

Pics (of what you have) help alot.
Would you describe the color you are after, generally, as tan, beige, kaiki, sand, etc?
4E2DBA44 5D19 4B24 B907 66D5542C6299
Just the original OEM color for a 95. Looks tan to me but there are many different shades and names.

Nframe

Nframe

SILVER Star
Bisque is what you're looking for. It's a pretty close match to the OEM tan color.

davidp14

davidp14

SILVER Star
Damn!! I thought mine were bad 😲

You might want to get some replacement foam. I was able to fix a small chunk missing from mine with some memory foam and 3M spray adhesive but yours may need a little more than a chunk.

Oh yeah. I used bisque and it matches nicely.

N

Niko Jackson

Yeah I got all new foam from Toyota on the way don’t worry. And yeah I went with bisque thank y’all for the input!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom