L C Detroit locker

Discussion in 'VA- Bay to Blue Ridge Cruisers' started by matzell, Aug 23, 2006.

1. matzell

matzell

Hey guys, my friend Troy want to sell the rear axle out of his Samari. It is a stock fj40 axle, all new seals, bearings, axle and diff set up with a Detroit locker and stock 4:10 gears. He said he also has all new brake parts. I asked him to let me post this here first to see if any of the locals want it first. I think he wants $400 for the whole thing drum to drum. Let me know. It has been wire wheeled and painted black.

Rob

2. Jester

Jester

Think he would swap an open 4.11 third and some cash for the third with the detroit?

Tim

3. matzell

matzell

He is going to install a 86 and newer mini-truck axle in it cut down on one side to off-set it, so he will need mini truck parts, I do not think he needs anymore cruiser parts, but I will ask.

Rob

4. cruiser ken

cruiser ken

Your friend still have this? Are the factory spring perches on it and in the stock locations? Thanks.

5. matzell

matzell

They have been cut off. It would be easy to weld a new set of dodge perches on. They only cost about 10 bucks.

6. agent orange

agent orange

If hes still looking for a buyer, ask him if he will part with just the third if you would.

-Matt

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.