L C Detroit locker (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, my friend Troy want to sell the rear axle out of his Samari. It is a stock fj40 axle, all new seals, bearings, axle and diff set up with a Detroit locker and stock 4:10 gears. He said he also has all new brake parts. I asked him to let me post this here first to see if any of the locals want it first. I think he wants $400 for the whole thing drum to drum. Let me know. It has been wire wheeled and painted black.

Rob

Think he would swap an open 4.11 third and some cash for the third with the detroit?

Tim

He is going to install a 86 and newer mini-truck axle in it cut down on one side to off-set it, so he will need mini truck parts, I do not think he needs anymore cruiser parts, but I will ask.

Rob

Your friend still have this? Are the factory spring perches on it and in the stock locations? Thanks.

They have been cut off. It would be easy to weld a new set of dodge perches on. They only cost about 10 bucks.

If hes still looking for a buyer, ask him if he will part with just the third if you would.

-Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom