KZJ90 2" bodylift installed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Now I got it done.

50 mm (2") blocks made from 70 mm (2.75") nylon tube (holes still missing):
blokitor9.jpg

Front bumper lift plates (front bolt needed to get as flat as possible):
etupuskurinkorotuspalatmz3.jpg

Radiator´s new mounting (no drilling needed, new hole happens to be just right place!):
syylrinlaskuow3.jpg

Air filter hose´s extension:
ilmaputsarinletkunjatkeze5.jpg

Steering shaft extension block 96-'02 Toyota 4Runner (I bought it from Roger Brown http://www.4crawler.com/4x4/ForSale/BodyLiftKit.shtml#SteeringExtension ):
ohjausakselinjatkopalamp6.jpg

Rear bumper´s support lift (new holes drilled for lower mounting bolts). The wet thing is rust protection wax:
takapuskurinkorotuspalajm9.jpg

Rear bumper at it´s new position. The fuel tank shield is now possible to raise 2" higher, it´s easy and I´ll do it at some day:
takapuskurikorotettunawn2.jpg

Front bumper needed to cut a little:
etupuskurinfiksausgu9.jpg

That´s how I lift the body, just under running boards (no bending):
tunkkausvm8.jpg

Front blocks mounted:
etupalatpaikoillaaniw8.jpg

Shift levers new position, no mods needed:
vaihdekepitkorotuksenjldt5.jpg

That´s what I forgot to loose, under rear seat. The nuts are not holding anything! There is space under plates (until you try to lift the body):
takapenkinallaolevatmutvf1.jpg

New stance with 2" bodylift + 1" Daystar top plate spacers at front (they lifted 1.75"):
etuoikealtamx3.jpg

takaauw0.jpg

takaviistostajl4.jpg

The new bolts are about 7" long except the most rear ones. The old front bolts are long enough at there.

Last edited:
can´t see the pictures!!!

regards

Okay. Sorry guys, just tested an other program. Seems working okay to me, but not out there.

Now you should see.

I like the view from this angle, the tire/wheels/lift combo gave it an awesome rear stance. The STTs are great tires, I'm running the 265s on my rig and they've performed great on and off the pavement. I'll get to test them in mud and snow very soon... can't wait.

I like the view from this angle, the tire/wheels/lift combo gave it an awesome rear stance. The STTs are great tires, I'm running the 265s on my rig and they've performed great on and off the pavement. I'll get to test them in mud and snow very soon... can't wait.

Thanks. I like it much too. It´ll be even better when I get fuel tank shield 2" upper.

STTs are great too; avesome grip, very good balance, great on the pavement, not too loud at any circumstances and they look nice.:cheers:

Oh I like a lot your 90 Matti!!

What tire size is that??

Thanks. Tires are 33x12.50R17. Nowadays I have different wheels (9x17"):
kj90.jpg

any idea how to insulate the area between the gearbox and the cabin? after bodylift created a big space ,5cm height,around of the 2 levers and to the hole of the cabin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom