Wanted KZJ78 / LJ78 wind deflector / storm shield (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for the wind deflector / storm shield for a right front door on a KZJ78. I'd consider buying all of the if you don't want to break up the set, but I only need the one. It could come off a KZJ71 or LJ71 as well since I only need one of the front doors. PM me if you're getting rid of yours or are parting out a Prado

I'm looking for the wind deflector / storm shield for a right front door on a KZJ78. I'd consider buying all of the if you don't want to break up the set, but I only need the one. It could come off a KZJ71 or LJ71 as well since I only need one of the front doors. PM me if you're getting rid of yours or are parting out a Prado
Just removed mine today do you still need one? only the right drivers side is serviceable.

Just removed mine today do you still need one? only the right drivers side is serviceable.
Still need one, yes. In fact I was just about to sign up to buy a whole set of used ones from an auction site in Japan. Can you take a photo - post here or message me. Let me know what you'd want for it.

Still need one, yes. In fact I was just about to sign up to buy a whole set of used ones from an auction site in Japan. Can you take a photo - post here or message me. Let me know what you'd want for it.
Yes I'll be able to take photos after work, I'm easy coast time so in about 8 hours

Yes I'll be able to take photos after work, I'm easy coast time so in about 8 hours
Here are the photos, I can take more detailed ones if you need, just let me know, the right front is whole and intact I have the metal inserts that attach but the rubber hardware came apart when removing.

20230202_235155.jpg

20230202_235114.jpg

20230202_234908.jpg

20230202_234845.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom