KZJ78 Lift need help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sorry if this was discussed in any earlier thread, I would like a 100mm lift or a 4" lift to my KZJ78, 3.0L, JDM but I cannot find any kits for sale or maybe I am just looking at wrong sites. Can anyoneditect me to the correct place where I can buy those? Im also open if there are used out there being sold.

Thanks

Front springs you should off the shelf and rear springs you can use 80 series front spring to give you a 4" lift

Just go for +2 shocks, more length than that will cause you more hassle with other components, extend your front and rear brake flexi lines going to the axles as well.

Why do you want that lift?

recently here in my place, theres a lot of flooding and this is not going to be fixed soon.

Hi Soulkeeper1357, were are you situated? I have attached a catalogue page for you. Dobinsons list a 60-65mm lift and have shocks to suit. Dobinsons also have 4" coils not the shocks, you really want a shock to suit the lift and you may need to extend the bump stops if going to a 4" lift to protect a longer shock from bottoming out. IF you have a 2" shock on a 4" lift you may be at near full exstion at ride height, this can cause you to lift the wheel off the ground when cornering as the shock won't allow enough down travel as the vehicle leans into the corner.

Attachments

• TOY-79.pdf
    148.6 KB · Views: 125
hello dabasscow, Im from the philippines, I hope you can recommend lift configuations for me since im not familiar with any of this as of the moment. btw do you sell these? It might me good that you can send me a pm.

Thank you very much

Hi,

For the spring you can use King Spring (KTFR202+2 for front and KTRR204+2 for rear). You will have a +3" or +3,5" lift.
But there is no shock for this lift. So the best thing you can can do is to ask for King Shock or Fox shocks absorbers.

I have OME heavy duty spring and Tough Dog Shocks absorber on my kzj70 and it lift about 2,5" but it is not to confortable as King Spring springs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom