KZJ78 crownwheel and pinion (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a friend who has shagged his crownwheel and pinion in his KZJ78 - Diff code G284 (elocker).

I am trying to locate him a replacement gear set and have found one which i think is from is from a non locker model. the elocked gearset is the same as the turbo/v6 diff which is heavier than the 4cyl hilux/4runner 8" diff.

my question is, Is the open diff on a KZJ78 the lighter 8" or the turbo/V6 8" model.

Any help would be great.
Thank

tony

What ratio do you need, and is this for the front or back? We likely have them in stock w/ reasonable shipping rates to AU

I have a friend who has shagged his crownwheel and pinion in his KZJ78 - Diff code G284 (elocker).

I am trying to locate him a replacement gear set and have found one which i think is from is from a non locker model. the elocked gearset is the same as the turbo/v6 diff which is heavier than the 4cyl hilux/4runner 8" diff.

my question is, Is the open diff on a KZJ78 the lighter 8" or the turbo/V6 8" model.

Any help would be great.
Thank

tony

Thanks for the replies guys, have checked an vehicle with open diff and it is the turbo diff, so i'm all good.

Thanks again
Tony

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom