Kzj78 brakes. What do? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I orders some pads from new zeal and I saw linked on another thread, but I hear the 80 pads are a direct fit. Braking for sure sucks in this thing, so if anyone could explain a better solution like I’m 5 I would greatly appreciate it.

I’ve been wondering the same thing for when it comes time to replace pads on mine. Sorry no help from me but I’ll hang around for the answer 😬

So I orders some pads from new zeal and I saw linked on another thread, but I hear the 80 pads are a direct fit. Braking for sure sucks in this thing, so if anyone could explain a better solution like I’m 5 I would greatly appreciate it.
I’ve used newer Lexus gx470 and fjcruiser pads on mine. Direct fit. I’m not sure which one goes on the back and which goes on the front though.

I’ve used newer Lexus gx470 and fjcruiser pads on mine. Direct fit. I’m not sure which one goes on the back and which goes on the front though.
D
I went to oreilly this morning and got some rotors pads and calipers. I’ll post the part numbers if they all fit.
Did O'reilly's fit? Couldn't find where you posted part numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom