Kzj78 body panels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all,
Just recently got my prado in. Although it was a too good to be true price, I was greeted with the reality of "you get what you pay for." rust issues in various places. Especially the wheel wells and rocker panels. Ill prob update with pics but it just makes me depressed whenever I look at it.
I could possibly fill with fiber glass filler and shape, but I plan on keeping this baby for a long time.
Any websites to get the panels from?
Ive seen a couple 70 series panels avail on the u.s based sites but I can see the panels in person so not quite sure fit up. Maybe someone can verify fitment? I dont mind chopping off what I need and welding.
Any help would be great.
Thanks for your time.

Im trying to avoid ordering international shipping.
Hopefully someone chimes in on a us base supplier.

20211004_133005.jpg

20211004_132936.jpg

20211004_132928.jpg

20211004_132912.jpg

Im trying to avoid ordering international shipping
I think shipping will be the least of your problems. I would probably strip it and part it out and buy another with a good body. Sometimes Ive seen complete bodies for sale in Japan.

I think shipping will be the least of your problems. I would probably strip it and part it out and buy another with a good body. Sometimes Ive seen complete bodies for sale in Japan.
Maybe might be a option.

Are there any good body shops where you at that can fabricate/fix your rust issues? I see that your profile says Guam, it shouldn't be too hard to have panels shipped from Japan or get connected with people stationed in Japan and have them send you some to the base in Guam (US Postal shipping rates).

Are there any good body shops where you at that can fabricate/fix your rust issues? I see that your profile says Guam, it shouldn't be too hard to have panels shipped from Japan or get connected with people stationed in Japan and have them send you some to the base in Guam (US Postal shipping rates).
Panel beating here seems like a lost art. Most if not all are production paint and body. Ive looked around once I show em turn me down right away.
Currently working on getting panels on island.
Air freight charges aren't that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom