SOLD Kyb stock shocks and rear springs 99 lc100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling 4 kyb shocks and a rear spring for a 99 land cruiser.The shocks was only used for 6 months and then just upgraded to Ironman lift kit today.Shocks are in good condition no leaks I will include the rear springs everything $150 plus shipping.Parts are located in San Jose CA
image.jpg

Selling 4 kyb shocks and a rear spring for a 99 land cruiser.The shocks was only used for 6 months and then just upgraded to Ironman lift kit today.Shocks are in good condition no leaks I will include the rear springs everything $150 plus shipping.Parts are located in San Jose CAView attachment 2510534
How were the KYB's on ride quality? I'm looking for a stock replacement that's still soft enough for light off road.

It was better than stock in my opinion cause it was a little stiffer than stock so the ride wasn’t bumpy especially when loaded and with a trailer

How were the KYB's on ride quality? I'm looking for a stock replacement that's still soft enough for light off road.
I have these KYB on my ‘98 and they are terrible. Like they just filled the tubes with gravel. They are stiff and it makes the LC feels like a wagon on the Oregon trail.
Came with the truck when I bought it. Replacing with OEM (for ride quality and manufacturing quality) ASAP.

Just my 2 cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom