Wanted KY: 75' FJ40 Air Intake Hose Clamp (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have the rubber hose, I have the intake "horn", I have the bracket that supports the assembly. I just need the metal strap clamp circled in red.

Capture.JPG

I have the rubber hose, I have the intake "horn", I have the bracket that supports the assembly. I just need the metal strap clamp circled in red.

View attachment 2694177
Good luck with the search but it seems those are in the "next to impossible to find" category like an OEM Vader Light. I wish I had a box of NOS ones because I could probably retire early.

Good luck with the search but it seems those are in the "next to impossible to find" category like an OEM Vader Light. I wish I had a box of NOS ones because I could probably retire early.
Sad part is there is probably 2 or 3 laying around but there so much s*** piled up it's easier to buy one!

Sad part is there is probably 2 or 3 laying around but there so much s*** piled up it's easier to buy one!
Sounds like going through that pile of rusty gold may be the way to go. Who knows what other gems you will find. You may even find those 2 1967 style rear view mirrors I still need :hmm:

Sounds like going through that pile of rusty gold may be the way to go. Who knows what other gems you will find. You may even find those 2 1967 style rear view mirrors I still need :hmm:
Hey, you were right. Dug around today and found some seatbelts, a jack, jack tools, tool roll, and more than I bargained for on the intake horn stuffs. I might have to turn this into a for sale thread!

20210613_201056.jpg

20210613_201101.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom