For Sale KY: 1984 FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This truck has been my daily driver for the last two years so it runs and drives great. I’ve put in lots and lots of maintenance which I have records of. It's got some rust on the right rear quarter panel but its not terrible. There is also some rust on the bottom of the tailgate. The frame has no rust. I had a leak in the roof that I finally tracked down to a small hole in the drip rail. It has been repaired and has been bone dry since. Here are some of the new parts I've put on recently.

New Old man Emu suspension
SCS wheels
Toyo Open country MTs. 285/75/17s
steering box
steering link
brake master cylinder
headlights
steering stabilizer
new battery
windshield
Really nice stereo with JL speakers, amp, and kicker sub
dash cap
Tuffy center console
Grant Steering Wheel with Teq logo insert
Brand new Euro mirrors
New exhaust

A/C and heat both work. A/C was recharged last summer. I've completely covered the floor boards and door panels with Dynamat for noise reduction and improved stereo sound. I've got a complete set of brand new carpet from Trail Taylor in the box that hasn't yet been installed. Overall, I’ve spent more than my asking price for the truck in the two years just in parts and labor. All the parts I’ve listed have less than 4k miles on them. I’d honestly love to keep it but I just bought a new truck and I’ve got some bills to pay. NO TRADES! You can check out my short build thread here for more pictures.

I'm asking $9000. Located in Louisville, Ky

IMG_7412.png

IMG_7406.png

IMG_7396.png

Seems like the deal of the day to me.

Several people have asked so I'm including some more pics of the rust and pictures of the frame.

IMG_8033.png

IMG_8038.png

IMG_8039.png

IMG_8041.png

IMG_8037.png

Do you have any pics of the roof repair?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom